Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Shopping spree

Perhaps is just my selective perception, but it seems that its getting easier and easier for us to fight breast cancer on a daily basis. By that I am referring to all the products you can buy (usually pink) that donate a portion of their proceeds to breast cancer treatment and research. Just this weekend I saw tennis balls, shoe laces, a frisbee, and tons of apparel. I also saw pins, bracelets, car and refrigerator magnets, stamps, and just paper certificates that you can buy at the grocery as a donation to a breast cancer fund. It may not be easy to write a big check for your favorite cause, but if you're willing to pay a little more for some things you use on a daily basis, you can still make an impact. That is, if you don't mind being seen tossing around a pink frisbee...
-------------------------------------------------------
Be inspired!


"If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it." -Andrew A. Rooney

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man,

I waited just long enough so that my donation was the one that got you that goal. That way I can take all the glory.

Zach