Monday, May 21, 2007

I'll take the big half

Over the weekend, I received a few donations that put me over the half way point in my fund raising. I want to give a big "Thank You" to all the donors who were on the ball and prompt with their donations! It really makes things a lot easier (and less stressful) for me, and I appreciate that.

For everyone else who is considering donating, there is approximately one month remaining until the June 22nd check in date for the walk. So get your stuff together and get those donations sent in. I'm counting on you to help me reach my goal!
-------------------------------------------------------
Be inspired!


"The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit." -Nelson Henderson

1 comment:

LetsGoThrow said...

Honored to be a part.
~Joseph