Friday, May 18, 2007

Dressed to impress

Success! After being thwarted on all of my attempts to find a pink shirt for my walk I decided to take a new approach. It seems that all adult-sized pink shirts are cut for women (go figure). However, I recently realized that I happen to be a perfect size Youth XL. So without further ado, I picked one out at the Pink Ribbon Shop. It's a great online outlet that was started by a breast cancer survivor. And it also fulfilled my requirement of donating a portion of my proceeds to a breast cancer related cause, Cancer Association of Greater New Orleans. Now, if only I can find a source for a pink tophat...
-------------------------------------------------------
Be inspired!


"In our lives, we can do no great things, only small things with great love."       -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta