Thursday, June 7, 2007

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!!!!!!

On this the seventh day of June in the year of our Lord two thousand and seven, let it be known that I have reached my goal of raising over $1,954 for the Avon Foundation to fund the fight against breast cancer. Just this morning, I received one that put me Over the Top! The donation was made by a certain Zachary Rody who has requested to have all of the glory of getting me to my goal bestowed upon him.

Again, thanks to all of those who donated. And if you're coming here for the first time to donate, please don't let the fact that I'm at my goal slow you down. Its still all going to a great cause and the more raised, the merrier. Let's knock this thing out of the park.
-------------------------------------------------------
Be inspired!


"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. -Albert Einstein

No comments: