Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Apologies!

I am very sorry, everyone, but the thank-you notes from the walk just went out today. It's not that I am only just now thankful for your help; I do have a semi-valid excuse for taking almost 5 months to get them out. Right after the walk, I got all the envelopes stamped, addressed and stuffed. I had all but a few written, but I ended up moving to a new place the following weekend. All the letters got thrown into a moving box where they were promptly forgotten. I just unearthed them this weekend as I was going through boxes in the basement. Thank you all!

-------------------------------------------------------
Be inspired!


I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. -Robert Brault

No comments: