Sunday, April 8, 2007

Real men wear pink

It is coming to my attention that it is very difficult to find a pink breast cancer shirt that comes in mansize. I am looking for a shirt to wear during the walk weekend and everything decent that I have found appears that it would fit me a bit tight in the waist and loose in the chestal area. If anyone knows of a good t-shirt source for these, please pass the word along. It would also help if some of the proceeds went to some breast cancer fund as well. Please keep in mind that the description should contain none of the following terms: 'ladies', 'girly tee', 'baby doll', 'pretty', 'cute', 'adorable', etc.
-------------------------------------------------------
Be inspired!


"Not everything that can be counted, counts. And not everything that counts can be counted."      -Albert Einstein

1 comment:

erith1 said...

Maybe you just need to do some pushups and work your pecs into shape! :)

I think you can get pink Polo or Izod shirts. Also, I know when I lived in Philadelphia the Eagles had pink shirts for breast cancer. Now that I think about it, I don't know if they had guys shirts or not, but it's a football team, so you'd think they would.